This is to inform all interested applicants and the general public that the 2019/2020 Exxonmobil scholarship registration is ongoing. The online registration portal for the Exxonmobil scholarship 2019 is open to all suitable and qualified applicatnts who wish to apply.
Mobil producing Nigeria (MPN), operator of its joint venture (JV) with the Nigerian national petroleum corporation (NNPC), awards 500 undergraduates scholarship annually to students in Nigerian universities.
The scholarship awards are for one academic year initially, and the renewable to cover the duration of approved study, based on the reciepents academic performance and related reports from the institutions.
The NNPC?MPN JV scholarship is aimed at assisting the federal government of Nigeria in the tranining and development of medium and high level manpower for the country, while also enhancing a possible feeder pool of employable candidates into the company. Some of the candidates have been successful in the companys recruitment exercise after graduation; however, there is no awardees upon their completion of studies.
Awards will be made to qualified and suitable students from every state of the federation including the federal capital territory (FCT) in Nigeria.
ELIGIBILITY FOR EXXONMOBIL SCHOLARSHIP 2019
- Candidates must be holders of the SSCE or its equivalent with at least six subjects passed at a sitting with a minimum of 5 distinctions.
- Applicants must be registered full-time undergraduates in their 1st or 2nd year of study in any Nigerian university.
- Applicants must be verified students of the approved disciplines as listed in this publication.
- Students who are currently on similar scholarship awards from other oil and gas companies need not apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
If you are qualified and interested , please complete the form on https//nnpcmpn.com.ng to register then proceed to upload the under listed documents.
- Recent passport photograph( red background)
- Evidence of jamb Result/Admission letter into the a Nigerian university.
- Evidence of SSCE Result
- Evidence of state of origin obtained from the appropriate local Government Area and duly signed by the chairman or Secretary.
After successful upload, candidates should proceed to verify his/her students Admission status then submit.
Shortlisted and successful verified candidates will be contacted and required to come with the original and a photocopy of the uploaded documents for screening prior to taking the qualifying test:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical/Electronic engineering
- Civil engineering
- Medicine ( MBBS only)
- Agricultural science ( and related fields)
- Computer science
In line with our e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that GSM telephone numbers and personal email addreses are properly enterd into the e-form on the web site.
Applications not received with 2 weeks of Advertisement will not be Accepted.
DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT
The Guardian Thursday, August 1, 2019.