Entries are currently available for the NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2019-2020. The NNPC Scholarship aim at funding fees for undergraduates in Nigerian Universities. Check the Eligibility requirements for more details.
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2019-2020 for Nigerian Undergraduates | Application Form
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN) together with their venture partners provide Ongoing NNPC scholarship award to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
This Ongoing NNPC scholarship for undergraduate aim at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of the NNPC/TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
Total E&P is a reputable exploration and production company, with activities all across the world, playing a significant role in the oil and gas sector.
Just as they are spread across the world, so does the company too, through her CSR affect the lives of numerous students. Especially by helping them sustain and finance their education in the higher institution through the total scholarship scheme
All You Need To Know About NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships
Level / Field of Study
The Total Scholarship is available for Undergraduate students to study any course in Nigeria tertiary institutions.
The NNPC Scholarship is to be taken in Nigeria.
The NNPC Scholarship is available for Nigerian students.
NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships Eligibility
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of a 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
How To Apply For The NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Application Form
The NNPC-TOTAL scholarshipapplication form is filled online through the official NNPC-TOTAL scholarship portal. This scholarship scheme application is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
more so, when filling the application form Ensure that you have entered all details correctly because making a false statement on the application will automatically disqualify you from the scholarship scheme. even if Your scholarship application was successful, it will be withdrawn. such a false statement are considered fraudulent.
- Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen, the alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
The NNPC-Total National Merit Scholarships Deadline
Applications will close on October 31, 2019. Selection tests will hold on December 2, 2019, at designated centres nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test centre closest to them.
What You Need to Know About NNPC Scholarship Application 2019-2020
This total E and P scholarship has been successfully carried out over the years. The NNPC scholarship 2019-2020official portal will be open soon for eligible Nigerian undergraduates World scholarship forum will be the first to notify you once the portal opens.