The successful candidate will support execution of business strategies through effective application of common HR processes, tools and solutions.
The successful candidate will have a strong academic record, self-confidence as well as interpersonal, analytical and presentation/report writing skills. Professional experience from previous work assignments is an added advantage.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors of Science with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Human Resources, Social Sciences, or Business Management
- 0-3 years work experience, preferably in a Human Resources role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Willingness to work in any location
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Managerment of Nigeria (CIPM) membership is an added advantage.
Alternate Location: Nigeria : || Nigeria : Lagos
Job Segment: Business Manager, Management
Click on the link to Apply: https://career4.successfactors.com/careers