IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION RUMUOLUMENI, PMB 5047PORT HARCOURT Office of the RegistrarRelease of 2019/2020Admission List (UTME Merit Batch A)
I am directed to release the list of successful candidates who applied for admission and passed through the processes for the 2019/2020 academic session. Consequently, all successful candidates whose names appeared in the merit list below should follow the guidelines in the merit list below to commence their clearance processes.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission.
- Print their admission letterand result slip (colored only)after accepting the admission, as they will need this during clearance and registration in the University.
- Pay Acceptance fee online immediately using the following methods: Pay-Direct, Mastercard or Verve (login to enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng)
- Proceed to admissions unit for biometric capture, online authentication of clearance documents and physical clearance with all required documents.
- We will continue to update the List as we receive updates and approved candidates from Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board –JAMB NB: Supplementary for UTME, Direct Entry, JUPEB, Basic arein Progress…
Information for Not Admitted Candidates:
This to notify candidates seeking admission into Ignatius Ajuru University of Education for 2019/2020 academic session that the JAMB CAPS have been activated for the admission exercise. This means that candidates can now closely monitor their admission status and easily know when they have been offered admission.
We therefore advise candidates to closely monitor their admission status on JAMB CAPS so as to do the needful as soon as possible.To monitor your admission through CAPS, take the following steps:
- Verify your O’level upload: A.Log-in to their JAMB profile https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility../ B.Click on ‘Check Admission Status, C.Click on ‘Access my CAPS’d.Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if yourO’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre or Ignatius Ajuru University of Education ICT centre to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicate‘Awaiting Result’.
- Know When you Have Been Offered Admission:Following the above instructions 1-3, click on Admission Status to monitor your admission. This will enable you know when you have been recommended for admission or admission approved by JAMB. If you are recommended for admission and the admission is approved by JAMB, you can go ahead and accept your admission, print your admission letter and follow other directives from the university for clearance
- APPROVAL OF TRANSFER OF PROGRAMME:In line with the CAPS implementation policy, the university will consider some students for transfer from the choice programme to another programme because of UTME and O’level combinations, therefore, following instructions 1-3 above, candidates are also expected to monitor their admission further by clicking the ‘Transfer Approval’ link to know if they are recommended for transfer to another program. You are required to either accept or reject, this transfer consideration. If you accept, your first choice institution will be able to admit you in the new program. If you reject, you will remain in your preferred Course / Program. The program transfer will not be effected
TO SEE FULL LIST OF BATCH ”A” ADMISSION LIST IAUE 2019/2020 ADMISSION -MERIT LIST pdf
This post was published on October 7, 2019 4:37 pm